Publishers & Writers of San Diego Membership
We accept payment for meetings, events, programs, and membership dues securely online through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account, and can pay with most major credit or debit cards.
For Membership to PWSD please pay buy clicking the button below. You will then be redirected to a form to input your member information. Welcome!
Join in person or by mail:
Feel free to attend an upcoming meeting and join there, or mail us your full contact information (a business card is perfect) and payment. Mail payment to.
Publishers and Writers of San Diego
PO Box 235204
Encinitas, CA 92023
How much is membership?
- $47 for 12 months from the time you join.
- Each meeting you attend as a member is an additional $10. There are 10 paid meetings per year and 1 free year-end party.
- A listing in our Member Directory is a valuable benefit of joining PWSD. Many of our authors are found through this exclusive listing (see details below).
- Discounted admission into our monthly speaker events
- Networking with some of San Diego’s top authors, editors and book publishing professionals
- Display your book or marketing materials at each of our monthly meetings where you’ll get exposure with upwards of 100 potential readers
- Announce your upcoming book events right here on the PWSD website!
Add Your Profile To Our Member Directory:
PWSD Members: if you would like to be added to our directory, or update your existing profile page, please send the following details:
- Your Name:
- Job Title:
- Contact Email:
- Bio: there is no limit, but I recommend that you keep it within a reasonable word count—never risk losing your audience.
- Website URL:
- Social Media Links: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Book Covers: we will include up to two images
- Book Descriptions with links to buy.
- Links within text
- Categories: What service do you provide? Editor? Publisher? You can choose as many as fit your profile.
Send all requests to Jeniffer Thompson: email@example.com
In the coming weeks, you will receive an email with a link that allows you to create your PWSD member login details – this will allow you to add content to our Member News blog. Stay tuned!